You are here:Home Property Search Results
Back to previous page
* ARGUABLY THE BEST OCEAN VIEW DEVELOPMENT SITE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE IN AGNES WATER* First time released to the market in over 30 years* The beachside ...
SEEKING EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
14-16 Great Ocean Road, LORNE
- Land of 3,480 square metres across two titles- 35 metre frontage to Great Ocean Road- Current dwelling of 27 squares (approx) comprising of 5 bedroo ...
Offers considered over $2,950,000
38 Trail Street, WAGGA WAGGA
A magnificent central property of grand proportions this home offers a tasteful and elegant combination of original character and modern style.Room ab ...
Price Upon Application
1712 Sturt Street, BALLARAT
This spectacular fully restored early 1900s residence is positioned on approximately 2,000 sqm on two titles in the Lake Wendouree area, facing the ex ...
55 Maud Street, GEELONG
- Secure a piece of history with this significant heritage listed building- The former Geelong Grammar School built in 1857/58- Gothic Tudor Style, re ...
$2,100,000 (Under Offer)
Rocky Point, Agnes Water, has many characteristics which combine to make this retreat magical.One of the few beach side gated communities in Australia ...
22 Plunkett Drive, LAKE ALBERT
With an exceptional sense of space and style, this ample 4 Bedroom, 3 bathroom home amidst easy-to-manage garden surrounds features a fine array of fo ...
* Only a lucky few will be located within the Sunrise Village, with uninterrupted 180-degree views of the ocean. Residents feel as though they are mil ...
Seeking reasonable offers
Welcome to Pacific Views Agnes Water Your new beach side ocean view home located seconds from the beautiful Agnes Water beach front. This magnificent ...
30 Skye Point Road, COAL POINT
Offering plenty of wow factor, this stunning architecturally built home epitomises the essence of contemporary Lake Macquarie living with its enviable ...
Offers Over $1,500,000
The following Property Watch report is the result of investigation into the historic and current market trends of the Whitsunday Area encompassing the suburbs within the post code of 4802.
Located centrally along the coast relative to the urban centres of Maroochydore and Noosa, Coolum Beach* is renowned as a relaxed beachside suburb that has developed a vibrant alfresco dining and retail precinct.
The Noosa area comprises a section of the northern reach of the Sunshine Coast and is renowned as a lifestyle-oriented location. The area is popular with both residents and tourists for its “laid-back” feel and array of natural attractions.
Located to the North-East of the Maroochydore urban centre, Bli Bli is a developing residential community affording a high level of amenity and convenience to residents while retaining a “small town” appeal.
Buderim is the most populous area within the Sunshine Coast. Situated in-land ofthe Maroochydore urban centre and offering impressive ocean and hinterland views, Buderim has generally been regarded as one of the strongest residentialproperty markets within the Sunshine Coast.
* ARGUABLY THE BEST OCEAN VIEW DEVELOPMENT SITE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE IN AGNES WATER
* First time released to the market in over 30 years
* The beachside location, adjoining Agnes Water First Point Caravan Park offers a variety of development opportunities
* Currently zoned as medium density
* Difficult to price such a unique proeprty, so the owners are seeking Expressions of Interest
* Original homestead still on the property, overlooking the surf beach
* The grounds are maintained like a private parkland
* This is a blue chip land aquisition opportunity not to be repeated in Agnes Water!
Register your interest with the marketing agent today
The sustainability declaration for Queensland properties can be obtained by contacting the agent.
0428 565 626