You are here:Home Property Search Results
Back to previous page
25 Ripple Court, COOMERA WATERS
This home has been ideally designed for a family looking for a large modern home with plenty of space for everyone to have their own privacy. The open ...
Only 1 hour 10 minutes from Melbourne CBD, set high amongst the rolling hills, this intensely private rural holding of 130 acres delivers commanding v ...
21 Balmara Place, COOMERA WATERS
One of the most modern and stylish waterfront homes available in Coomera Waters today. Designed and built by Plantation Homes to suit this specific wa ...
584 Captain Cook Drive, SEVENTEEN SEVENTY
* One of the most iconic homes in 1770 is now available to purchase* You will find it hard to match the views from both the front and rear of the prop ...
8 Bar Beach Avenue, BAR BEACH
The ultimate in family lifestyle living is on offer with this stylish beachside residence, positioned in one of Newcastle's premier locations overlook ...
Offers Over $2,300,000
Tamworth Showground, TAMWORTH
Site Area : 157,300sqm (15.73HA) in 2 titles.Zoned IN1 General Industrial.Opportunity for developers and or owner occupiers. Minimum lot size 1000sqm. ...
Lot 21 Daruka Road Erindale, TAMWORTH
* Arguably the most desirable development site available in Tamworth* Sought after residential location* Situated in the favoured North Eastern Sector ...
450 Gilston Road, GILSTON
* 5.87 Ha (approx 14 acres) * Nerang River on rear boundary* Create your own family estate* Short and long term potential
AREA: Approx 300 Acres - 121.4 HectaresSITUATION: Extremely well located only 11km to the equine centre and 5km to the Timbumburi Primary School. DEVE ...
881 Duncans Creek Road WOOLOMIN, TAMWORTH
AREA: Approx 552 Acres - 223.7 HectaresSITUATION: Located approx 49km from Tamworth CBD and approx 10 km from the village of Woolomin.COUNTRY: A well ...
This report is the result of an investigation into the Camden Haven residential market. The region is defined by the suburbs of Bonny Hills, Camden Head, Dunbogan, Kendall, Kew, Lake Cathie, Lakewood, Laurieton, North Haven and West Haven.
Despite record low number of house transaction in 2012, early indications in Q1 2013 have shown that activity in the Ararat Area house and vacant land markets are set to increased.
After the most recent flooding, it is expected in the coming year residents will use insurance pay outs to move to higher ground, boosting both the median price and sales activity in the Bundaberg Area.
Sales activity in the Marsden Area has been heavily focused towards the lower end of the market, with the sub $300,000 price range accounting for 62 per cent of sales during the January 2013 six month period.
The median house price over the past 12 months has strengthened in the Burleigh Heads Area with a notable nine per cent increase over the year to January 2013.
The median price in the Shailer Park Area house market looks to be plateauing, after successive periods of softening since its price peak in January 2011.
This home has been ideally designed for a family looking for a large modern home with plenty of space for everyone to have their own privacy. The open plan layout allows for great family entertaining while the sensible location of the rumpus and media rooms allows for individual pursuits. Come and view this fantastic home and you'll see exactly what we mean!
* Peaceful cul der sac location with ecological park to one side and expansive water views to other
* Dramatically designed architectural open plan layout
* Incredible master suite with walk in robe, ensuite with spa and private balcony overlooking the water
* Kids wing with their own rumpus room and bathroom facilities
* Additional guests quarters with personal ensuite and WIR
* Movie Theatre room
* Gourmet kitchen with separate Butlers pantry/preparation room - gas cooking
* Open plan formal and casual living areas opening to large covered patio areas
* Resort style pool plus heated spa pool
* Extensive professional landscaping with tropical theme including water features
* Direct access to waterfront Boardwalk leading to the Estate's Sandy Beach and playground
* Larger than normal triple garage including separate workshop area
* Private marine berth suitable for large vessel with power and water
* Direct bridge free access to the ocean and easy cruise to Sanctuary Cove restaurants
Buyers looking to purchase in Sanctuary Cove, Sovereign Islands or Hope Island should view this property before making a decision.
The sustainability declaration for Queensland properties can be obtained by contacting the agent.