You are here:Home Property Search Results
Back to previous page
1306 Bale At Salt, KINGSCLIFF
* Top floor position with panoramic views over the ocean, Salt's central park and Mt Warning* Luxurious appointments throughout, ducted air-conditioni ...
1507/110 Marine Parade, COOLANGATTA
This 3 bedroom apartment is situated on the beachfront in Reflection Tower Two, overlooking the Pacific Ocean from the 15th floor, and features astoni ...
60 Bedrooms set across 28 separate, fully self contained holiday apartments, Oasis offers a purchase now and make money option for the smart investor ...
7 Warrain Street, SHUTE HARBOUR
Excellent opportunity to purchase this 4 bedroom character residence with sweeping views across the Whitsunday Passage, islands and beyond. A must to ...
1 Adina Street, CANNONVALE
This is not a misprint. Buy for your super fund or purchase to house your workers in this rarely offered block of 7 units all on the one title. Owner ...
12 Riverview Rise, GOL GOL
There has never been a more true statement that it's just 3 things you must consider when buying real estate "location, location, location". This mag ...
145 - 153 Mollison Street, KYNETON
49 Metre frontage to Mollison StreetThis iconic home furnishings store owned by the highly regarded Edmonds family for 44 years is now for sale. (Free ...
309 Wendouree Parade, LAKE WENDOUREE
This iconic home designed by renowned Paul Clout and bringing unrivaled luxury, cutting edge design, and unparallelled family living.Downstairs: inspi ...
Price Upon Application
55 Maud Street, GEELONG
- Secure a piece of history with this significant heritage listed building- The former Geelong Grammar School built in 1857/58- Gothic Tudor Style, re ...
62 Sturt Highway, BURONGA
This is one of the finest riverfront locations available with stunning views and easy access to the beautiful Murray River. Positioned on almost two a ...
Price on Application
This report is the result of an investigation into the Camden Haven residential market. The region is defined by the suburbs of Bonny Hills, Camden Head, Dunbogan, Kendall, Kew, Lake Cathie, Lakewood, Laurieton, North Haven and West Haven.
Despite record low number of house transaction in 2012, early indications in Q1 2013 have shown that activity in the Ararat Area house and vacant land markets are set to increased.
After the most recent flooding, it is expected in the coming year residents will use insurance pay outs to move to higher ground, boosting both the median price and sales activity in the Bundaberg Area.
Sales activity in the Marsden Area has been heavily focused towards the lower end of the market, with the sub $300,000 price range accounting for 62 per cent of sales during the January 2013 six month period.
The median house price over the past 12 months has strengthened in the Burleigh Heads Area with a notable nine per cent increase over the year to January 2013.
The median price in the Shailer Park Area house market looks to be plateauing, after successive periods of softening since its price peak in January 2011.
* Top floor position with panoramic views over the ocean, Salt's central park and Mt Warning
* Luxurious appointments throughout, ducted air-conditioning and comes fully furnished
* Master bedroom with ocean views, large stylish ensuite with spa bath
* Spacious covered balcony for entertaining or just taking in the views
* Full resort facilities and guest services ensures a relaxed and pampering holiday experience
* Owners have purchased elsewhere and require a sale.
0419 731 229