You are here:Home Property Search Results
Back to previous page
33 Springs Road, AGNES WATER
* ARGUABLY THE BEST OCEAN VIEW DEVELOPMENT SITE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE IN AGNES WATER* First time released to the market in over 30 years* The beachside ...
SEEKING EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
592 Captain Cook Drive, SEVENTEEN SEVENTY
Spectacular estuary and sunset views from this secluded beach homeAccess across the 1770 Esplanade to safe swimming beachGreat spot for a holiday home ...
8 Endeavour, SEVENTEEN SEVENTY
Elegant living in the Seaside Town of 1770 With Views looking over the Sandy Straits of Bustard bay this sensational large stylish home is the envy of ...
584 Captain Cook Drive, SEVENTEEN SEVENTY
* One of the most iconic homes in 1770 is now available to purchase* You will find it hard to match the views from both the front and rear of the prop ...
624 Captain Cook Drive, SEVENTEEN SEVENTY
* Luxury Home located along Captain Cook Drive on the Premium 1770 Beachfront Strip* One of the finest homes in 1770 JUST REDUCED over $400k to be sol ...
50 Ridge Street, MEREWETHER
This stunning brand new beachside residence offers the ultimate in modern inner city living. Architecturally designed and craftsmen built by Rolenn Co ...
Offers Over $1,180,000
52 Ridge Street, MEREWETHER
Offers Over $1,200,000
3 Kate Avenue, DEEPWATER
* Large Land Holding in Central Queensland - just south of Agnes Water* Beachfront properties of this size rarely come available to the market* Large ...
Lot 12 Turkey Beach Road, RODDS BAY
1200+ freehold acs on turkey beach rd2damsFully fenced with power through block2 creeks, of which 1 is tidal80% white with PMAV in place .Great house ...
23 Railway Parade, NUNDAH
Located centrally in Nundah is this rendered brick complex of 4 x 2 bedroom units. Unit 1 is on the ground and the other 3 across the top, all units h ...
This report is the result of an investigation into the Camden Haven residential market. The region is defined by the suburbs of Bonny Hills, Camden Head, Dunbogan, Kendall, Kew, Lake Cathie, Lakewood, Laurieton, North Haven and West Haven.
Despite record low number of house transaction in 2012, early indications in Q1 2013 have shown that activity in the Ararat Area house and vacant land markets are set to increased.
After the most recent flooding, it is expected in the coming year residents will use insurance pay outs to move to higher ground, boosting both the median price and sales activity in the Bundaberg Area.
Sales activity in the Marsden Area has been heavily focused towards the lower end of the market, with the sub $300,000 price range accounting for 62 per cent of sales during the January 2013 six month period.
The median house price over the past 12 months has strengthened in the Burleigh Heads Area with a notable nine per cent increase over the year to January 2013.
The median price in the Shailer Park Area house market looks to be plateauing, after successive periods of softening since its price peak in January 2011.
* ARGUABLY THE BEST OCEAN VIEW DEVELOPMENT SITE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE IN AGNES WATER
* First time released to the market in over 30 years
* The beachside location, adjoining Agnes Water First Point Caravan Park offers a variety of development opportunities
* Currently zoned as medium density
* Difficult to price such a unique proeprty, so the owners are seeking Expressions of Interest
* Original homestead still on the property, overlooking the surf beach
* The grounds are maintained like a private parkland
* This is a blue chip land aquisition opportunity not to be repeated in Agnes Water!
Register your interest with the marketing agent today
The sustainability declaration for Queensland properties can be obtained by contacting the agent.
0428 565 626