You are here:Home Property Search Results
Back to previous page
14 Quarry Road, CAPTAIN CREEK
* Massive Coastal Land Holding in the BOOMING Gladstone Region* No other comparable sized land available this close to the coast!* Spectacular Mountai ...
810 Pacific Parade, CURRUMBIN
There are many options to explore when considering this large Currumbin beach house on approximately 700m2 of development land with approval to build ...
59 Chalmers, AGNES WATER
27 Acres approx. in New Town Center of Agnes Water.Spectacular ViewsPrevious DA Approved Sustainable Eco Tourism ResortApproval 55 Villas, many Dual K ...
VENDOR SEEKING OFFERS
27 Raleigh Terrace, CURRUMBIN WATERS
On top of an exclusive tree studded ridge, overlooking the deep blue ocean, this magnificent 85 square contemporary home sprawls over a secluded six a ...
8 Duringan Street, CURRUMBIN
Located only three houses from the famous Currumbin Alley surf break, this iconic beach house has an aura and history that dates back 100 years.The up ...
109 Innamincka, AGNES WATER
Bay view Place 109 Innamincka Way Agnes Water Introducing the most exciting property Agnes Water has to offer.This immaculate home represents Ocean vi ...
31 Foleys Road, TANAWHA
The owners are keen for an offer on this very unique property. Ocean views from nearly every window, watch the ships go bye, see the Lighthouse at Poi ...
12 Isedale Street, WOOLOOWIN
Block of 6 units in Wooloowin Central within seven (7) kilometers of Brisbane City. Easy to rent units close to transport and shops, easy to manage an ...
13 Birkbeck Street, ALBION
Block of 5 units in Albion Central within five (5) kilometers of Brisbane City. Easy to rent units close to transport and shops, easy to manage and ma ...
128 Bardwell Road, BARDWELL PARK
Contemporary family home set on a large level corner block in what is arguably Bardwell Park's most prized and elevated position. This immaculate full ...
This report is the result of an investigation into the Camden Haven residential market. The region is defined by the suburbs of Bonny Hills, Camden Head, Dunbogan, Kendall, Kew, Lake Cathie, Lakewood, Laurieton, North Haven and West Haven.
Despite record low number of house transaction in 2012, early indications in Q1 2013 have shown that activity in the Ararat Area house and vacant land markets are set to increased.
After the most recent flooding, it is expected in the coming year residents will use insurance pay outs to move to higher ground, boosting both the median price and sales activity in the Bundaberg Area.
Sales activity in the Marsden Area has been heavily focused towards the lower end of the market, with the sub $300,000 price range accounting for 62 per cent of sales during the January 2013 six month period.
The median house price over the past 12 months has strengthened in the Burleigh Heads Area with a notable nine per cent increase over the year to January 2013.
The median price in the Shailer Park Area house market looks to be plateauing, after successive periods of softening since its price peak in January 2011.
* Massive Coastal Land Holding in the BOOMING Gladstone Region
* No other comparable sized land available this close to the coast!
* Spectacular Mountain Ridges offer amazing 360 degree Ocean and Hinterland Views
* This property is a one in a million!
* Where the Rainforest meets the surf and reef!
* Bordered by a meandering freshwater stream with lush rainforest
* Ideal eco - tourism site
* Potential for future subdivision (STCA)
* Gazetted Road through the property
* 12km as crow flies from surf beach
* Close to National Park and Baffle Creek
* Limited availablility of comparable large parcels of land
* Secure today as a Land Bank for the future
* Excellent soil
* Potential to split the block into 500ac lots
* Variety of vegetation on the property
For a detailed information package, please call today.
The sustainability declaration for Queensland properties can be obtained by contacting the agent.
0428 565 626