You are here:Home Property Search Results
Back to previous page
632 Captain Cook Drive, SEVENTEEN SEVENTY
* Front Row Position on 1770's Estuary* Classic style original fishing Shack* Steps to the protected swimming beach* Foreshore re-development underway ...
Sale by Negotiation
Located high above the river, this amazing Villa has been designed to enjoy the spectacular views and perfect northerly aspect from almost every room. ...
33 Springs Road, AGNES WATER
* ARGUABLY THE BEST OCEAN VIEW DEVELOPMENT SITE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE IN AGNES WATER* First time released to the market in over 30 years* The beachside ...
SEEKING EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
25 Ripple Court, COOMERA WATERS
This home has been ideally designed for a family looking for a large modern home with plenty of space for everyone to have their own privacy. The open ...
Only 1 hour 10 minutes from Melbourne CBD, set high amongst the rolling hills, this intensely private rural holding of 130 acres delivers commanding v ...
21 Balmara Place, COOMERA WATERS
One of the most modern and stylish waterfront homes available in Coomera Waters today. Designed and built by Plantation Homes to suit this specific wa ...
584 Captain Cook Drive, SEVENTEEN SEVENTY
* One of the most iconic homes in 1770 is now available to purchase* You will find it hard to match the views from both the front and rear of the prop ...
38 Trail Street, WAGGA WAGGA
A magnificent central property of grand proportions this home offers a tasteful and elegant combination of original character and modern style.Room ab ...
8 Bar Beach Avenue, BAR BEACH
The ultimate in family lifestyle living is on offer with this stylish beachside residence, positioned in one of Newcastle's premier locations overlook ...
Offers Over $2,300,000
Tamworth Showground, TAMWORTH
Site Area : 157,300sqm (15.73HA) in 2 titles.Zoned IN1 General Industrial.Opportunity for developers and or owner occupiers. Minimum lot size 1000sqm. ...
After the most recent flooding, it is expected in the coming year residents will use insurance pay outs to move to higher ground, boosting both the median price and sales activity in the Bundaberg Area.
Sales activity in the Marsden Area has been heavily focused towards the lower end of the market, with the sub $300,000 price range accounting for 62 per cent of sales during the January 2013 six month period.
The median house price over the past 12 months has strengthened in the Burleigh Heads Area with a notable nine per cent increase over the year to January 2013.
The median price in the Shailer Park Area house market looks to be plateauing, after successive periods of softening since its price peak in January 2011.
The emergence of the Sippy Downs Town Centre and technology hub combined with a more flexible approach to development in the area should drive sales in Sippy Downs.
The Smithton Area has maintained a sound housing market, median prices increasing 3 per cent in the 5 year period since October 2007.
* Front Row Position on 1770's Estuary
* Classic style original fishing Shack
* Steps to the protected swimming beach
* Foreshore re-development underway will enhance this prime position
* Great views to Bustard Bay and Headland, across 1770 Estuary
* Excellent Blue Chip Investment Opportunity
The sustainability declaration for Queensland properties can be obtained by contacting the agent.
0428 565 626