You are here:Home Property Search Results
Back to previous page
25 Ripple Court, Coomera Waters
This home has been ideally designed for a family looking for a large modern home with plenty of space for everyone to have their own privacy. The open ...
6 Skye Court, PRINCE HENRY HEIGHTS
Expertly crafted to maximize its enviable north facing escarpment position, this 5 year old grand residence, the ultimate in classic design and sophis ...
Interest Above $1,275,000
84 Josefski, AGNES WATER
Oasis on Round Hill - The finest in multi-level, ocean view, hinterland, master built homes is now on the market. Positioned on a sprawling 30,500 squ ...
75 Edgbaston Road, BEVERLY HILLS
This well located corner block has a 19.5metre frontage with a total 720sqm block. The home is comprised of five bedrooms, two bathrooms, separate lou ...
AUCTION Saturday 21st December @ 3.30pm
2 Beach Street, NEWCASTLE EAST
Beach Street is a quiet cul-de-sac that sits snuggly between Fort Scratchley and the sparkling blue waters of Newcastle Beach. At the end is this free ...
It is time for adventure and new places to see, realistic Owners will consider offers on this "Once in a lifetime" property..The astute Buyer should r ...
Offers Over $950,000 (Under Offer)
874 Beams Road, BRIDGEMAN DOWNS
For the last 10 years Brisbanites have been driving past what has been classified as one of the biggest homes on the Northside. If your anything like ...
Expressions of Interest
27 & 27B Margaret Street, SOUTHPORT
Unavailable nearby, has DA and BA approved and has much potential to realise with more Commercial land and premises adjacent to purchase. D.A. and B.A ...
474 Wendouree Parade, LAKE WENDOUREE
Perfectly positioned on Wendouree Parade this fantastic development opportunity presents over 1200 square metres of Prime residential land. This large ...
Auction Saturday 21st of December at 12.00PM
The following report investigates the residential property market of the Waverley local government area (LGA). Located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs the LGA has experienced strong buyer enquiry in the year to August 2013, with all indicators pointing to a continuation of this trend into 2014.
The following report is an investigation into the Tamworth City real estate market. The area is defined by the suburbs of Calala, Daruka, East Tamworth, Hillvue, Moore Creek, North Tamworth, Oxley Vale, South Tamworth, Tamworth, West Tamworth and Westdale.
This report is an investigation into the Camden Haven residential market. The region is defined by the suburbs of Bonny Hills, Camden Head, Dunbogan, Kendall, Kew, Lake Cathie, Lakewood, Laurieton, North Haven and West Haven.
This report investigates the residential real estate market in the northern side of Lake Macquarie. The area comprises the suburbs of Eleebana, Lakelands, Speers Point and Warners Bay.
The following report investigates the Kingsgrove area’s residential property market. Located between the St George and Sydney’s South-western regions the area has experienced strong enquiry from second home buyers and young professionals in the year to August 2013.
This home has been ideally designed for a family looking for a large modern home with plenty of space for everyone to have their own privacy. The open plan layout allows for great family entertaining while the sensible location of the rumpus and media rooms allows for individual pursuits. Come and view this fantastic home and you'll see exactly what we mean!
* Peaceful cul der sac location with ecological park to one side and expansive water views to other
* Dramatically designed architectural open plan layout
* Incredible master suite with walk in robe, ensuite with spa and private balcony overlooking the water
* Kids wing with their own rumpus room and bathroom facilities
* Additional guests quarters with personal ensuite and WIR
* Movie Theatre room
* Gourmet kitchen with separate Butlers pantry/preparation room - gas cooking
* Open plan formal and casual living areas opening to large covered patio areas
* Resort style pool plus heated spa pool
* Extensive professional landscaping with tropical theme including water features
* Direct access to waterfront Boardwalk leading to the Estate's Sandy Beach and playground
* Larger than normal triple garage including separate workshop area
* Private marine berth suitable for large vessel with power and water
* Direct bridge free access to the ocean and easy cruise to Sanctuary Cove restaurants
Buyers looking to purchase in Sanctuary Cove, Sovereign Islands or Hope Island should view this property before making a decision.
The sustainability declaration for Queensland properties can be obtained by contacting the agent.
0417 761 009