A Home Of Grand Proportions & Captivating Vistas
A Mediterranean inspired modern family home spanning over three levels with commanding city, harbour and ocean views from every room is on offer and certain to appeal to those seeking a stylish residence of grand proportion, built to cater for a large family. Established & Award winning Architect Andrew Killen has created a master built home with all facets of family lifestyle needs taken into consideration, and all corners of the home provide a sense of comfort, warmth and relaxation with inviting formal and informal living provided.
Features of the home include:
- 3 Storey brick, Architect designed house and Master Builder Built.
- 5 large bedrooms plus study.
- Bedrooms with large built-in wardrobes
- 3 bathrooms plus ensuite
- Large formal lounge and dining room
- Large open plan Kitchen - Family room
- Home Theatre-Rumpus Room
- Large wine cellar.
- Area for in-house gym or office.
- Exceptionally large storeroom and storage cupboards
- Huge garage for 4 cars plus trailer etc
- Workshop and storage off garage
- Large terrace with panoramic views and glass-fenced pool ( entertain 100 people)
- Top-floor bedrooms all have private , large terraces with glass door access
- Main Bedroom has a large walk-in dressing room and en-suite bathroom
- Large main bathroom with huge corner spa-bath.
- Large study with southern views
- Bespoke metal crafted railing on unique spiral staircase.
- Newly carpeted and painted. New shower heads and shower screens.
- Large private theatre and play area.
- Secret garden with mini-orchard and herb garden.
- Safe and easy access to and from property (unusual for this area)
- Attractive street frontage however the main house features face to the north away from the street which leads to total quiet and privacy.
- Low maintenance gardens.
- North Orientation with sun control eaves.
- Insulation to floors, walls and ceilings.
- Solid construction with Galvanized beams, concrete terrace and Oregon joists.
Features for all of the family:
- Perfect family home with many private areas as well as central spaces for family gathering e.g. large family room and open-plan kitchen.
- Special room on the lower floor serves as a children's or teenager retreat for theatre use, study purposes, private parties etc.
- Close to Merewether Heights primary School - walking distance.
- School Bus Stop at front-door.
- Beaches all close by.
- Shopping Centre's all 10 minute drive.
- Pool on Terrace
- Spa in bathroom
- Private terraces off each bedroom
- Concrete Swimming Pool
- Home Theatre-Rumpus Room
- Gym and Wine Cellar
- Large Terrace with extensive views
- Large entertainment areas.
- Guest bedroom and bathroom
- North facing therefore the house is warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Panoramic views to Port Stephens, Stockton Bight, Newcastle Harbour and the city of Newcastle.
- Ocean views to the South ( you can hear the waves breaking)
- Across the road from a Conservation Area - will never be built on and therefore will always be a reserve.
- 20 minute walk, through a nature reserve, to a beautiful, pristine and safe beach.
- Access to a bike tracks across the road
- 10 minutes to Newcastle Beach, 10 minutes to Westfield, Charlestown and the Junction, 15 minutes to the John Hunter Hospital.
- 1 minute to main highway which leads to the Newcastle-Sydney Freeway, 20 minutes to the Freeway.
- Peaceful location, great neighbours and no public noise.
This is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity for those seeking the ultimate in spacious, comfortable family living and inspections are highly recommended immediately.
Contact your selling agent George Rafty.